Contents of the disclosure obligation
Please note that the controller of the personal data is CCIG Group sp. z o. o. with the registered office in Wrocław (50-130) at ul. Rzeźnicza 32/33. Personal data will be processed for the purposes of current recruitment/participation in the referral program (depending on which form is used) conducted by CCIG Group sp. z o.o. and for the same purpose shall be made available to the companies belonging to the CCIG Group capital group: CCIG Group Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Wrocław (50-130) at ul. Rzeźnicza 32/33, Call Center Poland S.A. with the registered office in Warsaw (02-675) at ul. Wołoska 16, Call Center Dynamic Sales S.A. with the registered office in Wrocław (50-109) at ul. Kiełbaśnicza 28, Call Center Finance sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Wrocław (50-109) at ul. Kiełbaśnicza 28, Call Connect sp. z o.o with the registered office in Warsaw (02-675) at ul. Wołoska 16, MYIT Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Wrocław (50-130) at ul. Rzeźnicza 32/33.Please note that:
1. The recipients of your data may be the relevant government authorities acting on the basis of generally applicable law. Your data may also be transferred to processors at the request of the controller, e.g. to IT service providers – note however that such entities process data upon the agreement with the controller and only under the controller’s instructions.
2. Your data may be transferred to third countries in the context of the IT infrastructure used by the controller. In the case of the indicated transfer, appropriate and relevant safeguards required by the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act are applied.
3. Provision of your personal data is voluntary and necessary to participate in the recruitment process, and your consent is the basis for data processing.
4. You have the right to access your data and rectify or delete it, object to processing, transferring data and to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in the event of a breach of the provisions on personal data protection.
6. In matters related to personal data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com